- Knowledge Base
- (MS17-005)Microsoft Internet Explorer Remote Memory Corruption Vulnerability
(MS17-005)Microsoft Internet Explorer Remote Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- Date Published:2017-03-20
- Last Updated:2017-03-20
- Version Affected: Microsoft Internet Explorer
- CVE: CVE-2017-0009 | MS17-005
Microsoft Internet Explorer is Microsoft companies in the United States the development of a Web browser, is accompanying the default browser Windows operating system.
Microsoft Internet Explorer allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code or cause a denial of service (memory corruption) via a crafted web site.
1. Microsoft company has aimed at the flaw released the security patches:http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms17-005
2.For Sangfor NGAF customers, update the IPS to version 20170223 version or above