In the evening of June, 27th, 2017, a malicious ransomware known as Petya spread across the world. According to foreign news media HackerNews, in Ukraine, many banks including the national bank Oschadbank and many other private banks, electric power company KyivEnergo, and national post system UkrPoshta were all attacked by Petya.
Date Published:2017-06-30 Read More >>
Security Event More>>
- 2017-06-30 Petya Ransomware Attack
- 2017-05-14 WannaCry Ransomware Worm Attacking Network of Universities and Governments
- 2017-04-13 Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerability In PHPCMS v9.6.0
- 2017-03-09 [Vulnerability Alert] Remote Code Execution Vulnerability in Struts 2(S2-045)
- 2017-02-13 Content Injection Vulnerability In WordPress REST API
Third-Party Anti-Malware Software
Check if your network is infected with virus.